Clinic services are offered to Groenkloof residents at the Care Units during Clinic hours. Services provided are ranging from small medical procedures to general care of the persons emotional, spiritual and mental wellbeing. These services range from free services to services provided at afordable rates. Typical clinic services include:
- Monitoring of blood pressure.
- Diabetes ugar level testing.
- Post-operative rehabilitative care.
- Administering of injections, removal of staples and stitches.
- Conducting observation for periods as required by the physician.
- Dispensing and administration of daily medication.
- Testing of urine, Haemoglobin and blood-sugar levels.
- Drawing of blood for testing.