Groenkloof Woods Retirement Village
The Groenkloof Woods Retirement Village is situated in George, the heart of the Garden Route. This gated community is developed on a north facing gradual slope, creating spectacular views of the Outeniqua Mountains and countryside. The Village borders to the east of Groenkloof Rif Senior Estate and has access to the Groenkloof George Care Unit (which is already fully operational). The low maintenance architecture adds to the appeal of this haven which is nestled in breathtakingly beautiful scenery – perfect for taking leisurely strolls on its own grounds but also throughout the larger Groenkloof George development area.
Groenkloof Woods is connected to Groenkloof George via an underground tunnel which can be used as a walkway or for golf cars. The physical link gives expression of the design that each village will form an integral part of the larger Groenkloof George development area and more specifically the Care Unit on the Groenkloof George premises.
More Attributes of Groenkloof Woods include:
- Between Saasveld and Kraaibosch, considered a relative safe suburb.
- North facing slope ensuring sunlight and warmth in homes.
- Care units are already fully operational.
- Low maintenance architecture makes for affordable stable levies.
- Beautiful scenic area for leisurely walks.
- Close to the Garden Route Mall.
- Great service delivery from one of the best Municipalities in the country.
The construction of houses will commence middle 2017.
Please contact us to secure your home in this pristine development.